State Resource Centre Dispur Programme Associate posts
Applications in Standard Form are invited from eligible candidates for engagement under State Resource Centre Dispur for Adult & Continuing Education, Government of India. Applications for State Resource Centre Dispur Programme Associate posts are to be submitted within 15 days of the date of publication of the Official Advertisement (roughly around 05.11.2016).
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
- No. of posts: 03
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
- Age Limit: 28-42 years (As on 01.01.2016)
- Education Qualifications:
- Candidates should be a Post Graduate, preferably Sociology / MSW/ MCA background.
- Computer literacy including LAN and internet.
- Well versed in speaking, reading & writing in Bengali is desired.
- At least 02 years of working experience in the education ﬁeld.
Selection Method for State Resource Centre Dispur Programme Associate posts:
After all the applications that will be received, candidates will be shortlisted. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview process.
How to apply for State Resource Centre Dispur Programme Associate posts:
Candidates eligible for the said posts may apply in Standard Form along with all the testimonials to:
The Director, State Resource Centre Dispur, H. No. 31, 2nd Floor, Faguna Rabha Path, Jatia, Kahilipara Road, Dispur, Guwahati - 781006
To view more jobs updates like State Resource Centre Dispur Programme Associate posts, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)