State Child Protection Society Assam engages MIS Coordinator
A Walk-in-interview to be held on 23rd August, 2016 (Tuesday) at 11.00 AM. The State Child Protection Society Assam engages MIS Coordinator in purely on contract basis for a period of eleven months and the selected person will be posted at -State Child Protection Society, Assam.
- Post: State MIS Coordinator
- No. of Post: 1 (one)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Post Graduate University Degree in Social work/ Law/ Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of child protection.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT & internet is mandatory.
- Proficiency in speaking & writing in English is required. Functional knowledge of Assamese/Hindi will be an added advantage.
- The selected candidate must join the duty in SCPS Assam on 15th of September 2016.
- Expected Honorarium: Rs. 35,000/- (TA/DA exclusive)
- Venue for the Interview: Office of the State Child Protection Society, Assam, H/No. 46, Joymala Building, Survey Bus Stop, Beltola, Guwahati–28 (Near Central Nursing Home).
Interested candidates must carry their original copies of all testimonials related to educational qualification, work experience, pass certificate of the highest qualifying examination along with one self attested copy of each and a detailed updated CV duly signed by the Candidate. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview. A selection committee will select the candidate for the same post. The Committee has the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment for submission of improper documents/testimonials or trying to influence the selection process, etc.