Reserve Bank of India Assistants recruitment
The Reserve Bank of India, RBI recently announced the recruitment process for the post of Assistants nationwide. A total of 610 posts have been announced. The online portal is open now. Applications for Reserve Bank of India Assistants recruitment will be accepted online till 28.11.2016.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
Lower Division Clerk
- No. of posts: 610 (Unreserved-313, SC-109, ST-64, OBC-124)
- Salary: Rs. 32,124/- (Approx.)
- Age Limit: 20-28 years (As on 08.11.2016)
- Education Qualifications:
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (minimum of 50% marks).
- Candidates must have the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language.
Reservation and age relaxations are there as per the rules of the Government. Relaxation of marks in the graduate level is also there for reserved categories. Please refer to the full advertisement below.
Selection Method for Reserve Bank of India Assistants recruitment:
Candidates will have to appear for examinations in two phases: Preliminary and Mains. Candidates successful in the preliminary exam will have to appear for the mains, thereby an interview will be held for the final selection. The examination will be conducted at various centres throughout the country.
How to apply for Reserve Bank of India Assistants recruitment:
Apply online only on the Official Website of RBI. You have to register yourselves and fill up the form as required. An application fees of Rs. 450/- is attached (Rs. 40/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXS). Have all the requisites such as scanned photo, signature ready as these will be required during online form fill up. Applications will be accepted till 28.11.2016.
To view more jobs updates Reserve Bank of India Assistants recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)