NTPC Limited recruitment 2016 94 Posts
NTPC Limited recruitment 2016 94 Posts is on the trend now. Applications for the post of Finance and Other Posts are invited by the India’s largest power company, NTPC. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 September 2016.
Dates to remember for NTPC Limited recruitment 2016 94 Posts :
- Online Registration : 17 August 2016
- Last Date : 07 September 2016
Vacancy Details for NTPC Limited recruitment 2016 94 Posts :
- Finance: 30 Posts
- Safety: 10 Posts
- SAP-ABAP/BASIS/DC OPERATION: 08 Posts
- Mines Survey: 04 Posts
- Medical (GDMO): 20 Posts
- Medical Specialist (Medicine/Radiology): 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Limited recruitment 2016 94 Posts :
- Finance: Candidate should have completed CA or ICWA. Post qualification executive experience in the area of Accounts/ Finance/lnternal Audit preferably in a large organization/organization of repute.
- Safety: Candidate should be a Graduate in Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution with full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labor Institution recognized under the factories act/rules or Degree in Engineering in Industrial Safety with at least 60% marks from a recognized University. Post qualification experience shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Engineering
- SAP: Candidate should be Graduate Degree in Computer Science with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Holder of valid SAP professional certificate in BASIC/ABAP from SAP Authorized Training Centre is required. Post qualification experience shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Computer Science Engineering.
- Mines Survey: Candidate should have working experience in the field of mine surveying, fully conversant with modern equipment like Total station instrument, EDS Digital Theodolite, Auto Set Level, Dumpy Level etc. For accurate survey and leveling. Working experience in preparation and maintenance of mine plans sections, tracing and statutory requirement under CMR 1957 and submission of statutory reports as required under CMR 1957 etc.
- Medical (GDMO): Candidate should have MBBS from recognized University/Institution.
- Medical Specialist (Medicine/Radiology): Candidate should have MBBS with MS/MS in Medicine/Radiology.
Application procedure for NTPC Limited recruitment 2016 94 Posts :
Candidates can apply Online for the posts through the NTPC’s Website, the Last date being 07 September 2016.
N.B.: Experience is attached for NTPC Limited recruitment 2016 94 Posts.