NEIST Jorhat recruits Data Entry Operators
CSIR North-East Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat proposes to empanel candidates for engagement as Data Entry Operators. The NEIST Jorhat recruits Data Entry Operators on purely on temporary basis for a period of at least six months which may be extendable up to two years for working in NET and SQL environment. The vacancy details are as follows:
Data Entry Operators
- Walk-in-interview date: 24.08.2016 from 9.30 A.M. onwards at CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat
- No. of posts: 03 (Three)
- Pay: Rs. 12,000/- Consolidated p.m.
- Age limit: 28 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates as per Govt. of India instructions)
- Essential Qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/IT or BCA Or Diploma in Computer Engineering / Technology of three years duration recognized by AICTE.
- One year working experience in Human Resource Management/ Office Automation.
Eligible candidates for “NEIST Jorhat recruits Data Entry Operators” may report for Walk-in Interview on 24.08.2016 between 8.30 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. (Candidates will not be entertained after 10.00 A.M. under any circumstances). The candidates should bring with them their latest passport size photographs, original and self-attested copies of all certificates.