Ministry of Water resources SWA recruitment 111 posts
The Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Hydrological Observation Circle announced a huge vacancy of 111 posts of Skilled Work Assistant (SWA). The office of Superintending Engineer under Central Water Commission, Noida now invites application from the eligible candidates. The last date to apply for Ministry of Water resources SWA recruitment is 25.09.2016. Please note that the number of vacancies may vary.
Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)
- No. of posts: 111 (One hundred and Eleven)
- Salary: PB-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1,800/-
- Age Limit: 18-30 years as on the closing date. (Relaxable as per rules).
Education Qualification necessary:
- Candidates must be Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from recognized Board / University / Institution.
- No weightage will be given to the higher qualifications.
Selection Procedure for Ministry of Water resources SWA recruitment:
- If the numbers of applications are more, candidates will be short listed based on the marks scored in Matric / ITI or equivalent only.
- The short listed candidates will be called for Physical test (Except PwD candidates). It will be only of qualifying nature and no marks will be given for physical tests.
How to apply:
Intending candidates for Ministry of Water resources SWA recruitment may apply in an A-4 size paper on single side as per the proforma mentioned in the below attached document. Candidates should enclose self attested copies of the following documents alongwith the application:
- Proof of date of birth.
- Matric / I.T.I. or equivalent certificate.
- Community Certificate in respect of S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. issued by competent authority.
- Ex-servicemen / PwD shall also enclose the relevant certificate issued by competent authority.
- One self addressed envelope (size should be 9″ x 4″).
Send the complete application along with the relevant documents to the following address through posts:
The Executive Engineer, Upper Yamuna Division, Central Water Commission, B-5, Kalindi Bhawan, Tara Crescent Road, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi, PIN 110016
Superscribe the cover “Application for the post of Skilled Work Assistant in CWC”
To view more jobs updates like “Ministry of Water resources SWA recruitment”, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)