ICAR Soil Planning-Land Survey Jorhat recruitment
ICAR – National Bureau of Soil Survey & Land Use Planning, a Regional Centre being Jorhat invites for Walk in interview for engagement of one Young Professional-I (YP-I) for Laboratory. The engagement is of contractual type of one year and may be extended. The walk in interview for the ICAR Soil Planning-Land Survey Jorhat recruitment for YP-I is to be held on 24.10.2016 from 10.30 am onwards.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
Young Professional-I (YP-I)
- No. of post: 01
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated per month)
- Age Limit: 21-45 years (As on 24.10.2016)
- Education Qualifications:
- Graduate in Agricultural Sciences / Allied and other basic Science or Diploma holders in Engineering or Technology.
- Knowledge of laboratory analysis of soils. plants and sediments and good communication skill with knowledge of computer (MS Office) is desirable.
Selection Method for ICAR Soil Planning-Land Survey Jorhat recruitment:
The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate on the interview process. The selected candidate will thereafter be notified.
How to apply for ICAR Soil Planning-Land Survey Jorhat recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling the required qualifications should send their applications through email to [email protected]. The application format is attached with the Official Advertisement below. Thereby candidates will have to appear for a walk in interview at:
ICAR-NBSS & LUP, Regional Centre, Jamuguri Road. P.O. Borbheta, Rowriah, Jorhat-4 Assam.
To view more jobs updates like ICAR Soil Planning-Land Survey Jorhat recruitment for YP-I, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)