IB Junior Intelligence Officer recruitment
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) under the Ministry of Home Affairs has announced Junior Intelligence Officer posts. The post of Grade-II type, Technical in the Intelligence Bureau. Candidates are required to apply online for the said posts. A total of 320 vacancies are there. The last date to apply for IB Junior Intelligence Officer recruitment is 24.09.2016.
Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical)
- No. of posts: 320
- Salary: Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (PB-1)
- Age Limit: 18-27 years (as on Sep 24, 2016). Relaxable as per rules.
Education Qualifications required:
- 12th pass with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.
- 02 years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician or Electronics or Electronics and Communication.
Method of Selection for IB Junior Intelligence Officer recruitment:
- Written Examination and trade test will be held of 200 marks in total. Please refer to the official advertisement for Examination Centres.
- All applications will be accepted ONLINE. Log on to the official website to apply.
- An examination fee of Rs. 50/- is to be paid. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from the examination fees.
To view more jobs updates like IB Junior Intelligence Officer recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported).