Guwahati High Court Judicial Assistant posts
The Gauhati High Court, invites online applications for the posts of Judicial Assistants in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court, Guwahati. The details of the eligibility criteria is stated below. The last date for filling up of online applications for Guwahati High Court Judicial Assistant posts is 08.11.2016 till 5 p.m.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
- No. of posts: 20
- Salary: Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay 3,000 (PB – 2) plus other allowances as admissible.
- Age Limit: 18-38 years (As on 01.10.2016)
- Education Qualifications:
- Graduate in any discipline (45% marks).
- Must have Computer Skills for handling data and text on computer.
Reservation and age relaxations are there as per the rules of the Government. Please refer to the full advertisement below.
Selection Method for Guwahati High Court Judicial Assistant posts:
The selection of candidates will be in two stages:
- Written Exam: 100 Marks of 2 hours [General English, General Awareness and General Aptitude]. All questions will be of objective type and OMR based with no negative marking.
- Viva-voce / Computer Skill Test: It will be of 20 marks post written exam. The dates of which will be notified.
Application procedure for Guwahati High Court Judicial Assistant posts:
Online application will open from 25.10.2016 and will be accepted only through the Official Website of Guwahati High Court. Opt for a new registration there and fill up your credentials with a valid email id and a mobile number. Have your signature and photograph ready as it will be required at the time of submission of your applications. Please note that an application fees of Rs. 500/- is attached (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PwD).
To view more jobs updates like Guwahati High Court Judicial Assistant posts, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)