DLSA Nalbari Accounts Assistant post
District Legal Services Authority, DLSA Nalbari invites candidates for a walk in interview for the post of Account Assistant. The post is purely contractual for the period of one year. After expiry of the contract period of one year the contractual engagement will automatically stand terminated. If services of the contractual staff are required beyond one year, the authority concerned may reengage the said staff afresh for such other period which shall not exceed one year at a time. The walk in interview for the DLSA Nalbari Accounts Assistant post is on 08.11.2016.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
- No. of post: 01
- Salary: Rs. 20,000 p.m. (Consolidated)
- Age Limit: 18-38 years (As on 01.11.2016)
- Education Qualifications:
- Candidates should be a Graduate with Computer knowledge.
- The candidates must have knowledge in accounts work. Candidates who have proficiency in accountancy and computer application will gain preference.
Age relaxations are there as per the rules of the Government. Please refer to the full advertisement below.
Selection Method for DLSA Nalbari Accounts Assistant post:
On the basis of interview that will be held, a candidate will be selected on their performance. The candidate that will be selected shall abide by the norms of the post. The result will be declared in the official website and notice board of the DLSA and office of the District and Sessions Judge, Nalbari on 11.11.2016.
How to apply for DLSA Nalbari Accounts Assistant post:
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the said post may appear for the walk in interview to be held on 08.11.2016. from 2:30 pm onwards. Candidates must bring the following documents with them:
- Application in standard form.
- Mark sheets and certificates in original.
- Self-attested copies of Mark sheets and certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
The venue for interview is:
The Office chamber of the District and Sessions Judge cum Chairman, DLSA, Nalbari
To view more jobs updates like DLSA Nalbari Accounts Assistant post, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)