DLSA Lakhimpur LDA recruitment 2016
District Legal Services Authority, Lakhimpur (DLSANorth Lakhimpur) invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up one position of LDA (Lower Division Assistant). Applications will be accepted in Standard Form IX. The criteria is stated below. Candidates applying for DLSA Lakhimpur LDA recruitment 2016 must ensure that all applications should reach within 15 days (roughly around 21.10.2016) to the office.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
- No. of post: 01
- Salary: Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2,200 (PB-1)
- Age Limit: 18-38 years (As on 01.06.2016)
- Education Qualifications:
- Graduate in any discipline with knowledge of Computer.
The post is unreserved and age relaxations are there as per the rules of the Government.
Selection Method for DLSA Lakhimpur LDA recruitment:
The selection board will hold a written test followed by a Computer Skill Test or Viva-Voce or Oral Interview which will be notified post selection of the candidates in the Written Examination.
How to apply for DLSA Lakhimpur LDA recruitment:
- Apply in Standard Form as published in Part- IX.
- Attach self attested copies of all testimonials in support of age, education, qualification, caste, experience, if any, along with 2 copies of recent Passport size Photographs.
- Also attach one self addressed envelope (5 cm × 11 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- with the application along with your Mobile Number.
- List of the eligible candidates for Written test, the date, time and venue will be notified in the
official Notice Board and in the official website of Lakhimpur Judiciary.
Submit all your applications to:
The District & Sessions Judge Cum-Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur.
To view more jobs updates like DLSA Lakhimpur LDA recruitment 2016, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)