DLSA Dhemaji Accounts Assistant recruitment
District Legal Services Authority, DLSA Dhemaji invites applications in the Standard Form IX to fill up the post of Accounts Assistant. The post is absolutely contractual for a period of 01 year. Applications for DLSA Dhemaji Accounts Assistant recruitment should reach the Office within fifteen days of the publication of the Official Advertisement (02.11.2016).
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
- No. of posts: 01
- Salary: Rs. 20,200/- p.m. (Consolidated)
- Age Limit: 18-38 years (As on 01.10.2016)
- Education Qualifications:
- Graduate or equivalent.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, DTP, internet etc.
Age relaxation is there as per the rules of the Government. Please refer to the full advertisement below.
Selection Method for DLSA Dhemaji Accounts Assistant recruitment:
Candidates will have to appear in a written test. Qualified candidates in the written test will have to appear in Computer Proficiency Test and Viva-Voce, the dates of which will be notified later.
How to apply for DLSA Dhemaji Accounts Assistant recruitment:
Fill up the Standard Form IX and submit with it the following documents:
- Self-attested copies of all testimonials in support of age, education qualification, valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, Certificate / Diploma in Computer Application, caste, experience, if any.
- 03 (three) copies of recent Passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates on the
- 1 (One) self addressed envelope of 5 cm X 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/-
Submit your applications by superscribing the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope covering the application form to:
The Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Dhemaji.
The list of eligible candidates for written test, the date, time and venue will be notified in the official notice board and also will be uploaded in the official website of DLSA Dhemaji.
To view more jobs updates like DLSA Dhemaji Accounts Assistant recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)