District Project Management Unit recruits MIS Assistant
The District Project Management Unit recruits MIS Assistant under World Bank Assisted Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project-Lis (Neer Nirmal Pariyojana), Assam. Eligible candidates are invited to fill up the position of MIS Assistant, in prescribed format as per Annexure-A along with all relevant self-attested testimonials for the under noted contractual positions so as to reach this office latest by 20th August, 2016.
- No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
- Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in any stream from recognized institute.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant post.
- Qualification experience in HH survey, date entry, MIS applications,data management etc.
- The applicant has to be well conversed with MS-office preferably in MS-excel and MS-access, MS-word, MS-power point etc. (Diploma in Computer application and Diploma in computer typing is desirable.)
- Strong communication skills in English, Hindi and Local Language.
- Vacancy Locations: DPMU Jorhat and Hailakandi.
- Remuneration: Rs. 12000 (Inclusive of all incentives)
- Age: Upper age limit is restricted to 40years as on 01/01/2016.
Service personnel should apply through proper channel. The detailed advertisement along with the application form (ANNEXURE-A) can be downloaded from the link below:
Like AssamVacancy.in? Follow us on Google+ and Twitter by tapping on the icons below. Like us on Facebook.