District Manager posts Golaghat district
District Manager posts Golaghat district of Assam.
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for engagement of 02 (Two) nos. of District Manager (District Level resources) under the CSC SPV PROJECT in Golaghat district. The engagements are purely on “Contractual basis” for one year. The extension after one year shall be subject to Performance Evaluation. Applications are invited in the prescribed standard form (as published in the Assam Gazette in part IX) along with one self address envelope affixing Rs. 5/- stamp, 4 (four) nos. self attest copy of passport size recent photograph and self attest copy of Educational qualification certificate from Metric onwards, Degree/diploma/Certificate on computer application & Software Development, experience certificate (if any), age proof certificate etc. should be submitted to the office chamber of the ADC (e-Gov) DC’s Office, Golaghat on or before 22.08.2016. Candidate will have to appear written test/interview, the exact date of which will be communicated in course of time.
1. Essential Qualification:-
- Graduate in any Discipline.
- Must have at least CCC level proficiency in computer from NIELIT.
- Minimum of 2 (tvvo) years of relevant Works experience preferably in IT/e-Governance/IT related project co-ordination and program management in related fields.
- Should be able to communicate in English and local language.
- Should aged between 24-35 years as on 01.12.2015
- Should be the resident of same district.
2. Desired skills:-
- Prior project management experience.
- Experience in the domain of IT projects IT infrastructure deployment/software development, hardware, networking, security management in IT projects.
- Good people management and communication skills.
- Result oriented and self-motivated for Working in rural areas and cross reporting structure.
- Experience in e-Governance related projects of organizations/departments/NGO/non-Profit Organization.
- Willingness to travel across the district at the Gram Panchayats.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Supporting DeGS in program management and last mile implementation in all the Gram panchayats Within the respective District Administration.
- Coordination with State teams, CSC SPV teams and National team for smooth implementation.
- Working with DeGS for selection of VLEs, CSC location and enabling factors ensuring smooth operations of CSCs.
- These recourse would be the first point of contact for redressing VLEs issues and the issues raised at the Help Desk.
- These resources would facilitate the capacity building and training activities conducted by CSC SPV and State/UT in the district for increasing sustainability.
- Coordinating with other State / UT departments along with State teams for enablement of more services into the CSC platform and integrating existing services/portals into the universal CSC technological platform.
- Conducting regular field level assessments of CSCs Within the district it is proposed to provide Geo-Tagged application support to these resources for undertaking regular field visits of CSCs Within their operational district providing a hand-holding support to VLE.
- Coordinating with DeGS for review meetings on implementation progress within the district.
- Supporting DeGS in implementation decision making and all other activities
as assigned by DeGS.
The application will be received office chamber of the ADC (e-Gov) DC’s Office, Golaghat up to 22.08.2016. No application will be received after the last date. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test interview.