Dibrugarh University recruits Assistant Professors
A total of 3 (Three) Assistant Professors will be recruited by Dibrugarh University through walk-in-interview. Dibrugarh University recruits Assistant Professors on contractual basis and the post details are as follows:
Assistant Professor (Contractual in Department of Assamese)
- Walk-in-interview: 12-08-2016 at 10.00 AM
- No. of posts: 2 (Two)
- Period of contract: 11 (Eleven) months.
- Consolidated pay: Rs. 25,000/-(Twenty Five Thousand) only per month
- Engagement: Department of Assamese, Dibrugarh University
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or (an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level.
- Specialization in Language.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility test (NET) by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or Ph.D. Degree (under the Regulation, amended in 2009).
- Knowledge in Operation in Language laboratory is preferable.
Assistant Professor (Contractual in Department of Chemistry)
- Walk-in-interview: 16th August 2016 at 3.00 PM.
- No. of posts: 1 (One)
- Period of contract: As per rule of the University.
- Consolidated pay: Rs 25,000/- PM [for those who have NET/SLET/Ph.D] and Rs. 20,000/- PM [for those without NET/SLET/Ph.D]
- Specialization: Inorganic Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialization as mentioned above with at least 55% marks.
- NET/SLET/Ph.D. will be preferred.
N.B.: Dibrugarh University recruits Assistant Professors in the above posts is in contract basis.
Spread the awareness by tapping on the social media button below.