Dibrugarh University Mathematics Assistant Professor post
One temporary post of Assistant Professor in Mathematics will be recruited by Dibrugarh University at the Directorate of Distance Education, D.U. Dibrugarh University Mathematics Assistant Professor post will be a temporary one on contract basis. A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 31.08.2016 at 9.30 A.M. in the Bhojraj Seth Conference Hall of the Vice-Chancellor’s Office for the said post.
Vacancy Details for Dibrugarh University Mathematics Assistant Professor post :
- No. of Vacancies: One Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor in Mathematics.
- Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month [for having NET / SLET / SET or the Ph.D. as per rule] and Rs.20,000/- per month (Consolidated) [For those not having either NET / SLET/ SET or Ph.D.]
Desirable Qualifications for Dibrugarh University Mathematics Assistant Professor post :
- A Degree / Diploma in Distance Education.
- Working experience in Distance Education Programme as Counsellor, Course Writer, Editor.
- Any research experience related to the Distance Education.
- Knowledge of C Programming.
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University Mathematics Assistant Professor post :
Interested candidates having the requisite qualification may appear in the interview with copies of bio-data, attested copies of all testimonials and experience certificate, (if any) along with the original certificates of qualifications for verification.They will have to register their names as candidates by paying Rs. 200/-(Rupees two hundred) only before interview.