DDMA Darrang Field Officers recruitment
Candidates are invited for a walk in interview for DDMA Darrang Field Officers recruitment for the Revenue Circles. The posts are on contract basis under the Dist. Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Darrang. A total of 04 posts have been announced to be recruited in four different Revenue Circles. The interview will be held on 09.01.2017 from 11 AM onwards. View the description below:
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
Field Officers (Disaster Management)
- No. of posts: 04
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- per month (including allowances)
- Age Limit: 21-35 years (As on 01.01.2017)
- Contract Duration: 03 years (subject to renewal if so).
- Education Qualifications: Any of the following-
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geography as a subject.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
Age relaxations are there as per the rules of the Government. Please refer to the full advertisement below.
Based on the walk in interview, candidates will be selected on their performance and merit only.
How to apply for DDMA Darrang Field Officers recruitment:
Walk in with all your original testimonials and relevant documents on 09.01.2017 from 11 AM in the Deputy Commissioner Office, Darrang. Please note that no TA / DA will be paid for the interview process. This would be borne by the candidates on their own cost.
To view more jobs updates like DDMA Darrang Field Officers recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari supported)
Please refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here may not be complete.