CMMU Goalpara Community Organiser job
City Mission Management Unit, CMMU Goalpara under Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society invites applications from Indian Citizens in Standard Form part IX of Assam Gazatte for the post of a Community Organiser purely on contractual basis. The last date of submission of application for CMMU Goalpara Community Organiser job is 14.10.2016.
- No. of Post: 01
- Age: 18-35 years
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- (Maximum Limits pay)
- Educational Qualification:
- 12th Pass and willing to work in the field level.
- Experience will be an added advantage and knowledge of applications such as M.S. Office, Internet, Data Entry will gain preference.
Selection procedure CMMU Goalpara Community Organiser job:
Candidates will be shortlisted and they may have to appear for the written test or interview. Screening will be done in case of excess application according on the basis of education weightage.
How to apply for CMMU Goalpara Community Organiser job:
Candidates willing to apply may must submit the Standard Application form along with the CV. Along with it, they must submit the following:
- The relevant testimonials.
- 03 copies of recent passport size colour photograph.
- A self addressed envelope of 9*4 size.
All application should be addressed before 14.10.2016 to:
The Chairperson, Goalpara Municipality, Goalpara Kachari Road, Pin-783101.
To view more jobs updates like CMMU Goalpara Community Organiser job, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)