BTC Kokrajhar Section Assistants recruitment
The Central Selection Board (CSB) Bodoland Territorial Council invites application from eligible candidates of Indian citizen for ﬁlling up of the vacant post of Section Assistants (SA) under the Irrigation Department in BTC area. Applications in the prescribed format for BTC Kokrajhar Section Assistants recruitment will be received till 25.11.2016.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
Please note that candidates from BTC area only need to apply.
Section Assistant (under the Irrigation Department, BTC)
- No. of posts: 24
- Salary: As admissible under the Rules of state Govt. of Assam
- Age Limit: 18-38 years.
- Education Qualifications:
- Minimum educational qualification is HSLC or equivalent.
The reservation will be as per Sixth Scheduled norms and age relaxations are there as per the rules of the Government. Please refer to the full advertisement below.
Selection Method for BTC Kokrajhar Section Assistants recruitment:
For the selection of candidates the interview will be conducted into two phases as given below:
- First phase for written Test: 85 marks.
- Second phase for viva-voce test: 15 marks
The eligible candidates applying for the post as mentioned above will have to appear for an interview at their own expenses as and when called for.
How to apply for BTC Kokrajhar Section Assistants recruitment:
- Fill up the application form as per Annexure-I.
- All the eligible candidates applying for the post as mentioned above need to deposit a treasury challan (Payable at Kokrajhar Treasury office only) or IPO for an amount of Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred ﬁfty) only for General and other Categories and Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for ST / SC candidates in favour of the Principal Secretary, BTC under the Head of Account-8443 Civil Deposit, Personnel Deposit BTC payable at Kokrajhar. In case of depositing of Treasury Challan the Challan paid at Kokrajhar Treasury ofﬁce only will be accepted.
- Furnish 2 (two) copies of recent identical passport size photograph signed by yourself.
- Attach necessary Educational qualiﬁcation certiﬁcates. A permanent BTAD area residential certiﬁcate belonging to the General Category Candidates and caste certificate belonging to the ST / SC / OBC / MOBC candidates issued by the Revenue circle officer concerned is compulsory to proof the residence.
- The envelope containing application, complete testimonials and an extra Rs. 5/- (five rupees) postal stamp must be submitted alongwith complete testimonials to:
The Member Secretary, Central Selection Board (CSB), DLR Building (2nd Floor), Kokrajhar, BTC, Assam, Pin.783370
Superscribe the name of post applied for on the top of the envelope.
To view more jobs updates like BTC Kokrajhar Section Assistants recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported). Please do read our full Disclaimer.