ATDC Assam Accounts Officer recruitment
Assam Tourism Development Corporation Limited has announced the post of Accounts Officer recently. This post is going to be filled up in regular basis by the corporation. Applications for ATDC Assam Accounts Officer recruitment should reach the office by 21.10.2016.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
- No. of post: 01
- Pay: Rs. 12,000-40,000 + GP 5,400 (PB-4)
- Age Limit: Not more than 40 years (As on 01.09.2016.)
- Education Qualifications:
- Candidate should be an M.Com (Accountancy Group) OR an MBA (with finance) OR Chartered Accountant (Inter) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. In addition to candidates with LAW degree will gain preference.
- 06 years post qualification experience in corporate body or Government undertaking in analogous post.
- Candidates should have a good working knowledge in matters relating to taxation, corporate laws, internal audit and preparation of periodical Statements of Accounts.
Selection Process for ATDC Assam Accounts Officer recruitment:
After all the applications that will be received, candidates will shortlisted. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview for selection. Please note that you will not be paid any TA/DA for the interview process.
How to apply for ATDC Assam Accounts Officer recruitment:
- Apply in plain paper giving full details of BIO-DATA.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph along with a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in the form of Bank Draft / IPO. (Please refer to the full advertisement below.)
- Enclose photocopies of all the relevant certificates along with the application.
- Candidates who are presently employed must apply through proper channel.
To view more jobs updates like ATDC Assam Accounts Officer recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)