Army Public School Teacher posts 2016 8000 posts approx
There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of the Army Public Schools (APS) all over India. Army Public School Teacher posts 2016 is on the move now. Candidates can now apply online for the said posts. Apply before 13th September 2016.
Vacancy Details for Army Public School Teacher posts 2016 :
- Name of Posts: Teacher (PGT/ TGT/ PRT)
- No of posts: 8000 (approximately. Number of vacancies will be published and selection carried out by schools / management).
- Age Limit:
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT / PRT should be less than 29 yrs and PGT less than 36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
- Remuneration: Basic and Grade Pay are generally comparable to Central Govt rates and allowances will be decided by respective school management. The same will be subject to financial viability of the school.
Education Qualifications for Army Public School Teacher posts 2016 :
- PGT Teacher: Post Graduation along with B.Ed with 50% marks in each is required.
- TGT Teacher: Graduation along with B.Ed with 50% marks in each is required.
How to apply:
If you fulfill the above criteria you can apply online through their official website.