APSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2016
The Assam Public Service Commission, APSC invited applications for the below mentioned post under Health & Family Welfare (A) Department. The last date for APSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2016 is 21.11.2016.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
Lower Division Clerk
- No. of posts: 12
- Salary: Rs. 8,000-35,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5,100/- + other allowances.
- Age Limit: 18-43 years (As on 03.03.2016)
- Education Qualifications:
- Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Post graduate Degree in Chemistry with Pharmaceutical as special Subject recognized for this purpose by the Appointing Authority or the Associate Diploma of the Institution Chemists (India) obtained by passing the examination with “Analysis of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals” as one of the subjects.
- Hold the Pharmaceutical Chemist’s Diploma granted by the Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
- Graduate in Medicine or Science of a University recognized for the purpose by the Appointing Authority and have had at least one year Post graduate training in laboratory in any of the following:
- A Government analyst appointed under the Drugs Act, 1940.
- A Chemical Examiner.
- A Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chemistry of Great Britain Branch (Branch. E.).
- The Head of an Institute specially approved for the purpose by the appointing authority.
Reservation are there as per the rules of the Government. Please refer to the full advertisement below.
Selection Method for APSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2016:
If the commission receives a huge number of applications, they may take up necessary steps as under:
- Short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- Hold a screening test.
How to apply for APSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2016:
Apply in the Application form from the Website of APSC. Fill up all the necessary particulars and attach all the relevant testimonials. Self attest all testimonials. Superscribe the name of the post applied for in bold letters in the Envelope containing the application form. Also enclose a recent passport size photograph along with the application and signed it prominently. Submit all your applications to the APSC by 21.11.2016 the address of which will be found in the Official Advertisement below.
To view more jobs updates like APSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2016, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)