APSC Assistant Director recruitment 09 posts
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application from Indian Citizens for filling up posts of Assistant Director in the Directorate of Town and Country Planning under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below. The last date of application for APSC Assistant Director recruitment is 06.10.2016.
For the Directorate of Town and Country Planning under Urban Development Department, Assam.
- No. of Posts: 09
- Pay band: PB-4, Rs 12,000/- to Rs 40,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- + allowances.
- Age: 23-43 years (as on 03.03.2016) Relaxable as per norms.
Education Qualifications for APSC Assistant Director recruitment:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Town / City / Urban / Regional Planning OR equivalent.
How to Apply:
- Application form may be obtained from the official APSC website and also from our website.
- Fill up the application and attach all the relevant documents as mentioned in the form. Affix the photograph with a good quality adhesive and enclose another with the application.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s Office is fixed on 06.10.2016 during Office hours.
- Applications received after the last date will not be acceptable.
If the number of application received is large, the following steps may be taken whichever is necessary:
- Commission may shortlist the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test.
To view more jobs updates like APSC Assistant Director recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported).