Accounts Assistant post District Legal Services Authority Lakhimpur
District Legal Services Authority Lakhimpur requires Account Assistant on contractual basis. The Accounts Assistant post District Legal Services Authority Lakhimpur was announced yesterday. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India, in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette for the said engagement in North Lakhimpur.
Documents to be attached:
- Self-attested copies of all testimonials in support of age, education qualification, caste, experience, if any.
- 2 (two) copies of recent Passport size photographs.
- One self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm on affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five) only is to be enclosed with the application alongwith MOBILE NUMBER, if any.
Terms and Conditions:
- After expiry of the contract period of one year the contractual engagement will automatically stand terminated.
- If the services of the contractual staff are required beyond the contractual period of one year, the State Legal Services Authority/District Legal Services Authorities may re-engage the said contractual Staff afresh for such other period which shall not exceed one Year at a time, subject to the approval of Hon’ble Executive Chairman of Assam State Legal Services Authority.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applications must reached to the undersigned during the office hours within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The name of the candidates must be registered with any of the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam.
- Age limit for the posts is not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2016, in appropriate cases, relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules.
- Applicants, who are already in service, should submit their applications through proper channel with no objection certificate from his/her employer.
- The applicants whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test to be held at a place and date to be notified later on, after which the qualifying candidates in the Written test will be further called for Computer Skill Test/Viva-Voce/Oral Interview as applicable for the post.
- List of the eligible candidates for Written test, the date, time and venue will be notified in the official NOTICE BOARD and the same also be uploaded in the official website.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reasons. No applications will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- No TA and DA will be entitled for appearing in the Written Test/Interview.
Download Standard Form of Application by clicking this link. [18 kb only]