Account Assistant post District Legal Services Authority Barpeta
Applications are hereby invited in the Standard Form for Account Assistant post District Legal Services Authority Barpeta. The post is Contractual as communicated by the Assam State Legal Services Authority (ASLSA) vide Notification No. ASLSA. 73/2016/225 dated 19th July, 2016 for engagement of Contractual Staff payable from NALSA Fund.
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01.07.2016. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Rules.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
The attached conditions for Account Assistant post District Legal Services Authority Barpeta are:
- Candidates having knowledge of computer and experience in Accounts related matters will be preferred.
- Candidates will have to appear in a written test. Qualified candidates in the written test will have to appear Computer Proficiency Test & Viva Voce.
- Candidates must have to enclose the following testimonials along with their applications.
- Self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets in support of their educational qualification, age, caste. Computer Proficiency Certificate & experience etc.
- 2 (two) copies of recent Passport size photograph.
- 1(one) self addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- only.
- Last date of receipt of application is 31.08.2016 up to 4 p.m. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed. Date, Time and Venue of the written test will be informed in due course to the eligible candidates and the same will be published in their official website
- Incomplete application will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test/interview.