Vacancy Details & Criteria
Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres under Social Welfare Department, Assam
- No. of posts: 73
- Salary: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- of PB-3 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Age: 21-38 years (as on 01.01.2019)
- Education Qualifications:
- Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
- Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition.
- Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics.
Candidates will have to appear in a written examination. Qualifying candidates will have to appear in an interview. No TA/DA shall by paid to the candidates for appearing in the Written Test / Skill Test/ Interview.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may fill up the prescribed application format that may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website. Application form DR (New form). Enclose all the necessary particulars that is mentioned in the official advertisement below. Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
The last date of application is 09.09.2018.
To view more jobs updates like this, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also download our Official app for all future Job updates from the Google Play Store.
Please do refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here is only a gist which may or may not be complete. Do read our full disclaimer.