Vacancy Details & Criteria
Field Officer (Disaster Management)
- No. of post: 01
- Salary: An amount of Rs. 20,000/- will be paid as fixed and consolidated monthly remuneration which includes. Pay - Rs. 15,000/-, Mobility Allowance: Rs. 4,000/-, Telephone Charges: Rs. 1,000/-
- Age: 21-35 years (as on the 1st day of 2019)
- Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science, Geography as a subject or diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture from a recognized University / institute.
- Computer skills specially MS word / Excel / Power Point / Internet usage / emails preference will be give to candidates having done BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of walk in interview that will be held on the specified date.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should bring all original documents relating to educational qualification. Caste and age proof certificate, Permanent Residence Certificate and other certificates relating to additional qualifications.
Conference. Hall, DC’s Office, Dhemaji.
The last date of interview is 02.08.2019.
To view more jobs updates like this, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also download our Official app for all future Job updates from the Google Play Store.
Please do refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here is only a gist which may or may not be complete. Do read our full disclaimer.