Vacancy Details & Criteria
- No of Posts: 400 [In various district,16% will be reserved for PWD Candidates]
- Salary: Rs 15,000/- P.M
- Age: 21 - 44 years as on 1/1/19 [Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / MOBC / PWD]
- Education Qualifications:
- 12 / HSSLC passed from recognized institution.
- Experience in Health Sector preferably in Field Surveillance work of NVBDCP.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health & FW Department of Assam.
- Class VIII passed.
Selection Method for NHM Surveillance workers recruitment:
Candidate will be selected based on weightage of 70 marks from HSSLC, experience and 30 marks have been allotted in skill test.
How to apply for NHM Surveillance workers recruitment:
All eligible and interested candidates have to apply online in the Official website of NHM. Do not apply through any other mode. Click here to apply now.
The last date of online application is 16.02.2019
To view more jobs updates like NHM Surveillance workers recruitment 400 posts, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also download our Official app for all future Job updates from the Google Play Store.
Please do refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here is only a gist which may or may not be complete. Do read our full disclaimer.