Vacancy Details & Criteria
Junior Assistant (H.Q. level)
- No. of posts: 04
- Salary: Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6,200 + other allowances as admissible under rules.
- Age: 18-43 years (as on 01.01.2018)
- Education Qualifications:
- Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from any recognized university and must possess computer skills with working knowledge in M.S. Office Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Proficiency in Assamese writing & computer typing skill.
Selection Method for Town & Country Planning Assam Junior Assistants recruitment 2018:
Candidates may have to appear for a screening test (Multiple Choice). For appearing in the written & computer test which will be notified in due course of time through the Official website and news papers. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the screening test / written test / computer test.
How to apply for Town & Country Planning Assam Junior Assistants recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates may fill up the Standard Form of application and submit necessary documents. Enclose the following:
- Applicants shall furnish self attested copies of the following documents declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- Pass Certificate and Marksheet from HSLC onward.
- Age proof certificate.
- Caste certificate, if any
- Computer Diploma / Certificate for a minimum of 6 months duration course.
- Affix 1(one) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and another 2(two) copies should be enclosed alongwith the application.
- 1 (one) no. of Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in ‘Bold letters’ in the top of the Envelope containing the application form.
Submit your applications to:
Office of the Director,
Town & Country Planning, Assam,
The last date of application is 31.10.2018.
To view more jobs updates like Town & Country Planning Assam Junior Assistants recruitment 2018, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also download our Official app for all future Job updates from the Google Play Store.
Please do refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here is only a gist which may or may not be complete. Do read our full disclaimer.