Vacancy Details & Criteria
- No. of posts: 4 [SC-1, OBC-2, STP-1]
- Age: 18 - 44 years as on 1/10/18 relaxation for SC, ST, OBC
- Salary: Rs 14,000/- - Rs 49,000 p.m + G.P Rs 6,200/-
- Education Qualifications:
- Must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Proficiency both in English and Assamese from a recognized institute.
- Must have computer proficiency.
Selection Method for Director of Fisheries Assam Junior Assistants recruitment 2018:
The shortlisted candidate will have to appear for a written test followed by a computer practical test.
How to apply for Director of Fisheries Assam Junior Assistants recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates may fill up the Standard Form of application and submit necessary documents. There is no application fees. Candidates must submit all relevant document of educational qualification, caste, age, computer certificate etc. must be self attested. Candidate must be registered in the employment exchange and registration no with date must be mentioned in the application. One recent passport size photographs along with one self addressed envelope size (22cm x 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs 5/- only.
Submit your applications to:
The Director of Fisheries, Assam,
Guwahati, Meen Bhawan,
P.O. Gopinath Nagar, Pin-781016.
The last date of application is 19.11.2018.
To view more jobs updates like Director of Fisheries Assam Junior Assistants recruitment 2018, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also download our Official app for all future Job updates from the Google Play Store.
Please do refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here is only a gist which may or may not be complete. Do read our full disclaimer.