Vacancy Details & Criteria
CRP Clerks -VIII
- No. of posts: 7,275 (Nationwide of which Assam has 94 posts)
- Salary: As per norms.
- Age: 20 - 28 years (As on 01.09.2018).
- Education Qualifications:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College / Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State / UT: (candidates should know how to read / write and speak the Official Language of the State / UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Selection Method for IBPS CWE Clerk VIII recruitment 2018:
The selection process comprises of preliminary examination and mains at various centres situated thorough out the country.
How to apply for IBPS CWE Clerk VIII recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates may fill up their applications. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-Clerks (CRP-Clerks-VIII)” to open the online Application Form. Candidates are also required to pay an application fees online.
View the full advertisement in pdf format. [1.67 Mb]
The last date of online application is 10.10.2018.
To view more jobs updates like IBPS CWE Clerk VIII recruitment 2018, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also download our Official app for all future Job updates from the Google Play Store.
Please do refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here is only a gist which may or may not be complete. Do read our full disclaimer.