20.09.2018 onwards. The last date of submission of applications for DC Office Jorhat Junior Assistants recruitment 2018 is 03.10.2018.
Vacancy Details & Criteria
- No. of posts: 13
- UR: 7
- OBC: 3
- SC: 1
- ST: 1
- Differently abled: 1
- Salary: Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- Grade pay-6,200/- per month plus other allowance.
- Age: 18-44 years (as on 01.01.2018)
- Education Qualifications:
- Minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a Graduate in Art, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the Government.
- Candidates must have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS Windows, Linux, Mac Excel, Power Point, DTP (English / Assamese) and internet etc. Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the Government.
Selection Method for DC Office Jorhat Junior Assistants recruitment 2018:
Candidates will have to appear in a written test of 150 marks comprising of the following:
- General English (75 marks).
- General Knowledge (50 marks).
- Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks).
- Computer theory (50 marks).
- Language Skills (50 marks Assamese / Bengali / Bodo / Alternative English).
How to apply for DC Office Jorhat Junior Assistants recruitment 2018:
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through Online Mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. The application form will be available Online. Instructors for filling up in prescribed form will be available in the Official website from 20.09.2018. Candidates must upload the necessary documents during the application process.
The last date of online application is 03.10.2018.
To view more jobs updates like DC Office Jorhat Junior Assistants recruitment 2018, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also download our Official app for all future Job updates from the Google Play Store.
Please do refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here is only a gist which may or may not be complete. Do read our full disclaimer.