Vacancy Details & Criteria
PROBATIONARY OFFICERS / MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
- No. of posts: 4,252 (Nationwide)
- Salary: As per the norms.
- Age: 20-30 years (as on 01.08.2018)
- Education Qualifications:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age limit relaxation and reservation are there as per the IBPS norms. Refer to the full advertisement below.
Selection Method for IBPS Probationary Officers PO / MT recruitment:
Candidates will have to appear in an online examination of 100 marks of one hour duration. Candidates have to qualify in each tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
How to apply for IBPS Probationary Officers PO / MT recruitment:
Interested candidates may fill up the applications online from 14.08.2018 onwards. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others.
The last date of online application is 04.09.2018.
To view more jobs updates like IBPS Probationary Officers PO / MT recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also download our Official app for all future Job updates from the Google Play Store.
Please do refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here is only a gist which may or may not be complete. Do read our full disclaimer.