Vacancy Details & Criteria
Data Entry Operator
- No. of posts: 02
- Salary: Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- Grade pay-5,600/- per month plus other allowance as admissible as per Rule (PB-2).
- Age: 18-43 years (as on 01.07.2018)
- Education Qualifications:
- Graduate in any stream with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with an UGC / AICTE approved / recognized Diploma in Computer Science / Application / "O" level or equivalent certificate from NIELIT OR Diploma holders from Polytechnic with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from an UGC / AICTE approved / recognized Institution in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics / Telecommunications Engineering / Information Technology.
- Desirable condition
- Candidate must have the typing speed ot not less than 8000 key depressions per hour. A certificate of typing / Skill test is needed.
- Other Preferences
- Typing knowledge in languages like Assamese / Bengali / Devnagari would be preferable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Entry Operation is needed.
Selection Method for DC Office Data Entry Operator recruitment:
A Selection Committee will be constituted to select the candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator. The committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature alter proper scrutiny of the documents, testimonials, etc. with regard to the modalities of selection. The decisions of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding. No TA/DA shall be applicable for the written test.
How to apply for DC Office Data Entry Operator recruitment:
Interested candidates may fill up the Standard Form of application and submit necessary documents. An application fees has be to paid by the candidates. Enclose the following:
- HSLC Admit Card (age proof), Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
- HSSLC Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Degree Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
- PRC Copy.
- Employment exchange registration certificate.
- Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Original copy of treasury Challan of application fees payment.
- BPL F.I. Card copy if available.
- 3 (Three) copies of passport size photographs. (One of which should be pasted on the application form).
- Certificate of Computer knowledge as mentioned above.
- Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
Submit your applications to:
Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh,
P.O. - C.R. Building, PIN - 786003,
Dist. - Dibrugarh, Assam
The last date of application is 13.09.2018.
To view more jobs updates like DC Office Data Entry Operator recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated… You can also download our Official app for all future Job updates from the Google Play Store.
Please do refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here is only a gist which may or may not be complete. Do read our full disclaimer.