Tinsukia District Field Officers recruitment
Candidates are hereby called for walk in interview for the post of Field Officer (Disaster Management) at the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Tinsukia. The interview for the Tinsukia District Field Officers recruitment will be held on 11.01.2017 from 10 am onwards.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
- No. of posts: 04
- Tinsukia Revenue Circle: 01
- Margherita Revenue Circle: 01
- Doomdooma Revenue Circle: 01
- Sadiya Revenue Circle: 01
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
- Age Limit: 21-35 years. (As on 01.01.2017)
- Education Qualifications: Any of the following two-
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject.
- Diploma in civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Computer skills are required.
Age relaxations are there as per the rules of the Government. Please refer to the full advertisement below.
Selection Method for Tinsukia District Field Officers recruitment:
Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of their performance in the walk in interview.
How to apply Tinsukia District Field Officers recruitment:
Interested candidates may appear for walk in interview to be held on 11.01.2017 from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm at “The Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Tinsukia”. The candidates must bring the original testimonials while coming for the interview.
To view more jobs updates like Tinsukia District Field Officers recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari supported)
Please follow up the full advertisement as only a gist is here which may not be complete.