DDMA Udalguri Field Officers recruitment
A walk-in interview will be held for DDMA Udalguri Field Officers recruitment. The engagement will be on contractual basis in 5 (five) Revenue Circle Offices. The date of walk in interview is 17.01.2017. Refer to the details below:
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
- No. of posts: 05 (in five revenue circles)
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- p.m. (including allowances)
- Age Limit: 21-35 years. (As on 01.01.2016)
- Education Qualifications: Any of the following two-
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject.
- Diploma in civil Engineering or Architecture.
- Computer skills specially MS Word / Excel / Power Point / Internet Usage / E-mails.
- Preference will be given to candidates having done BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science.
Age relaxations are there as per the rules of the Government. Please refer to the full advertisement below.
Selection Method for DDMA Udalguri Field Officers recruitment:
Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of their performance in the walk in interview. No TA or DA will be paid for appearing the interview process.
How to apply DDMA Udalguri Field Officers recruitment:
All eligible and interested candidates may walk in with all original documents relating to educational qualification, Caste, age proof certificate etc. The venue for interview is:
2nd floor DC's Office, Udalguri.
The date of interview is 17.01.2017.
To view more jobs updates like DDMA Udalguri Field Officers recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari supported)
Please do follow up the full advertisement as only a gist is mentioned here which may not be complete. Also do read our disclaimer.