Bongaigaon District Field Officers recruitment
Assam State Disaster Management, invites candidate for the post of Field Officer on purely contractual basis which are to be posted in the Revenue Circles in Bongaingaon District. The contract will initially be for a period of 1 (one) year subject to annual renewal on the basis of performance appraisal subject to Government instruction in this regards. A walk in interview will be held for Bongaigaon District Field Officers recruitment on 10.01.2017 from 11 AM onwards.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
- No. of Post: 04
- Name of Revenue Circles for engagement:
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- P.M fixed (Pay: Rs. 15,000, Mobile allowance Rs. 4,000, Telephone Charges Rs 1,000)
- Age: 21-35 years (as on 01.01.2017)
- Educational Qualification: Any of the following two-
- Bachelor Degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology.
- Diploma in civil Engineering or Architecture from recognized University / Institute.
- Preference will be given to candidate having BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science.
- Computer Skill in MS Word / Excel / Power Point / Internet etc. is required.
- Duty: He / She will work in the Revenue Circle Office & will work under the direct control & supervision of the circle officer.
Selection Procedure Bongaigaon District Field Officers recruitment:
The selection proceedure will be as under:
- Interview will be held for 100 marks.
- Marks obtained in Graduation / Diploma Level will carry 50 marks.
- Knowledge of DM related issues will carry 20 marks.
- Knowledge of Computer will carry 20 marks.
- Attitude & Personality traits will carry 10 marks.
How to Apply Bongaigaon District Field Officers recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held on 10.01.2017 from 11 A.M onwards in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon. The candidate must bring all the relevant document relating to age, qualification, caste bio-data etc. Candidate must register their names between 9.30 A.M to 12 Noon on the day of interview.
To view more jobs updates like Bongaigaon District Field Officers recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari supported)
Candidates are asked to refer to the full advertisement as the details mentioned here may note be complete.