Assam Polytechnics Lecturer recruitment
Applications are invited for engagement of Guest / Part-Time Lecturer in new Polytechnics of Assam under the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. The names of the shortlisted candidates for Assam Polytechnics Lecturer recruitment will be displayed in the website on 08.01.2017.
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
The recruitment is for the new Polytechnics of Assam at the following locations:
- Baihata Chariali
- Barpeta Town
- Chandkuchi (Nalbari)
- Belguri Pathar (Baska)
- Maizgram (Karimganj)
- Dimow (Sibsagar)
Required in the following Specialization:
- Mechanical (Automobile)
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electronics & Communication
- Computer Engineering & Science
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Medical Electronics
- Printing Technology
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (approx.)
- Education Qualifications:
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with 1st Class or equivalent.
- For the Lecturer in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Commerce: Qualifications will be as per the UGC norms and as adopted by Government of Assam.
Selection Method for Assam Polytechnics Lecturer recruitment:
Of all the applications that will be received, candidates will be shortlisted. Thereby shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview process. The candidates must produce their original mark sheets, certificates and other supporting documents at the time of interview. Please note that no TA/ DA will be paid for appearing the interview.
How to apply for Assam Polytechnics Lecturer recruitment:
Interested candidates must submit online application in prescribed format through the Official website of Directorate of Technical Education. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the website on 08.01.2017. Please apply much before that.
To view more jobs updates like Assam Polytechnics Lecturer recruitment, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari supported)