APSC Lecturer recruitment September 2016
The Assam Public Service Commission is going to recruit Lecturers in the following posts in the departments as mentioned below. The last date of receiving duly filled up application forms for APSC Lecturer recruitment in the Commission’s office is 23.09.2016.
Below mentioned are the Lecturer posts for B.Ed College now upgraded to College of Teacher Education (CTEs). A total of 28 posts are there, the details of which are as follows.
- Education: 06 posts.
- History: 06 posts.
- Mathematics: 01 post.
- Assamese: 04 posts.
- Geography: 01 post.
- Social Studies: 04 posts.
- Natural Science: 01 post.
- Bengali: 01 post.
- Sanskrit: 02 posts.
- English: 01 post.
- Bodo: 01 post.
Below mentioned are the Lecturer posts for Govt. Banikanta College of Teacher Education now upgraded to Institute of Advance Studies in Education (IASE), Guwahati and Post Graduate Training College (P.G.T.C.), Jorhat now upgraded to Institute of Advance Studies in Education (I.A.S.E.), Jorhat. A total of 6 posts are there, the details of which are as follows.
- English: 02 posts.
- Assamese: 01 post.
- Natural Science: 01 post.
- Education: 01 post.
- Biological Science: 01 post.
The above posts includes reservations, the details of which can be found in the official advertisement. Click the below link to download it.
Method of selection for APSC Lecturer recruitment:
If the number of applications received is large, then the Commission may take the following steps for recruitment of the above posts:
- APSC may shortlist the candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test. The Screening test will be of Multiple choice objective type written examination which will be notified in due course.
How to apply:
- Obtained the application form from the APSC’s website.
- Fill up the form and affix 01 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly also enclose another copy along with the application. Sign the photograph prominently.
- Furnish copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. and relevant documents mentioned in the form as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application. Self attest all the documents you are going to attach.
- If you are in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employment, you should apply through proper channel.
Click here to download the APSC DR form [121 Kb].
To view more jobs updates like “APSC Lecturer recruitment”, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported).