Advocates Recruitment Income Tax Department North East Region
Income Tax Department, North Eastern Department invites applications from advocates for engagement as Special Public Prosecutors. The last date to apply for Advocates Recruitment Income Tax Department North East Region is 07.10.2016. The recruitment will be in the Sub Ordinate Courts or the Session courts in the following places:
Vacancy Details and Criteria:
Special Pubic Prosecutor (Income Tax Department)
- Advocate and enrollment in State Bar.
- 07 years experience in criminal matters.
- Handling trials relating to Direct Tax Laws is desirable.
- 18 months.
- May or may not be extendable and may be terminated without any intimation.
- Per day/case for effective hearing: Rs. 2,000/-
- Case per day for non – effective hearing: Rs. 500/-
- For drafting complaint: Rs. 2,000/-
- For drafting replies/revisions etc.: Rs. 1,000/- per case.
- Conference fees: Rs. 750/- + 10% clerkage
- Out pocket expenses will be additional.
How to apply for Advocates Recruitment Income Tax Department North East Region:
Apply in the Proforma P1 by speed post / through email by 07.10.2016 to the following address:
Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax (Tech), O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NER, 1st Floor, Room No. 117, Ayakaar Bhawan, Christian Basti, G.S. Road, Guwhati-781005. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more jobs updates like Advocates Recruitment Income Tax Department North East Region, simply like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter and Google+ and always stay updated…You can also allow us on push notifications. (Google Chrome and Safari supported)